• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Дмитрий, Olga  
Форум » Оффтопик » Флуд » демонтаж
демонтаж
faibibusiaLumДата: Понедельник, 24.06.2013, 09:07 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline

At the Zoo
A man was delivering penguins to the zoo when his van broke down on the highway. A fellow stopped to see if he could be of assistance. "Oh, I'm in some real trouble here" said the first man. "I've got to take these penguins to the zoo today, and now I'm not sure I'll get there."

The helpful fellow volunteered to put the penguins in the back of his car and take them to the zoo. The man with car trouble gratefully accepted this offer and promised to get to the zoo as soon as possible.

A little later, the man was on the road again and went immediately to the zoo. He looked everywhere but did not see the helpful fellow or any of the penguins. In a panic, he drove back into town. Just as he was wondering what in the world to do next, he saw the "volunteer" walking across the street with all the penguins waddling along behind him.

He ran up and said, "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to take the penguins to the zoo!" and the volunteer replied, "I did, and we had such a good time there, we decided to come into town for ice cream."

Moral: When working with volunteers, clear instructions and good training is always necessary.

Форум » Оффтопик » Флуд » демонтаж
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz